Looking to add a distinctive touch to your TikTok profile? If your answer is yes, then you should continue reading, because here we show you in a few steps everything you need to do to post a profile photo video to your TikTok account.
You don’t need to download external applications or be an expert in this field. Putting a video as a profile photo on this popular video platform is easier than it sounds. To get tik tok followers visit the site «top4smm.com».
How do I post a profile photo on Tik Tok?
Before we show you all the steps you need to take in order for you to place the video as a profile photo, it is important to clarify that you must save the video to your mobile phone’s internal memory.
- On the other hand, if you want to post a video you found on TikTok, you can easily download it from the same social network. You can even upload your own creations to use as your profile photo;
- The first step you need to take is to open the TikTok app from your Android mobile device;
- After opening the application, you must click on your account, that is, on the option labeled «I»;
- Therefore, you will need to click on the «Edit Profile» option;
- You will be taken to your TikTok account profile screen. There you will need to click on the «Edit Video» option;
- Select the video you want to post as your profile photo;
- Click Save;
- In a matter of seconds, TikTok will crop the video and place it on your profile picture;
- You can edit or delete videos from the same edit profile screen in TikTok.
Without much addition to this, if you are having trouble following these steps or are unable to put a video as a profile photo, we recommend that you manually update the app from the Google Play Store. It is important that you have the latest version of TikTok installed on your mobile to avoid any inconvenience.